Took another webinar yesterday about social media -- got a few great tips and reminders.
Here are my top 3:
1. When writing social media content follow the rule of thirds:
- 1/3 about you/your brand
- 1/3 about something you've learned (to share)
- 1/3 should be a conversation -- actually interacting with members of the community.
2. Be sure to re-purpose your social media content -- for example well-written, consumer-friendly releases can become blog posts.
3. Including multimedia in your social media release increases the chances of it being clicked on.
Just thought I'd share! It's always good to remind ourselves about the best practices that are out there!