Monday, October 3, 2011

Professional accomplishments land Tina Haisman in Vidette Hall of Fame


I accepted one of the greatest honors of my professional career this weekend. I was inducted into the Vidette Hall of Fame with three other outstanding Illinois State University alumni.

I worked at the Daily Vidette, the ISU student newspaper, from the first day of my freshman year until the last day of my senior year.


HOF Inductees Marc Lebovitz, Tina Haisman and Bill Mulvihill
pause for photos with Vidette General Manager Rick Jones.
The Daily Vidette has long been one of the most successful student newspapers in the country. I am grateful to have been afforded the opportunity to be a part of it during my time at ISU.

Among the reasons listed for my induction were the accomplishments I made while at the Vidette, including the fact that I was the first Business Manager to collect over $100,000 in one calendar month.

Several of my professional accomplishments were also mentioned, including my accreditations, certifications, awards and even the infamous Million Dollar Coupon campaign.

To say that I am honored would be an understatement. What a thrill!

For more information on my public relations consulting and writing business, visit www.haisman.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment