Sunday, June 21, 2009

Looking forward to FPRA's Social Media Cafe'

Ever since reading David Meerman Scott's The New Rules of Marketing & PR, I've been dangling my toes deeper into the social media waters.

Obviously, I learned VERY quickly how well it works with the Million Dollar Coupon campaign, but there is SO much more to be learned.

Thanks to FPRA's Southwest Florida Chapter, I'll be attending the Social Media Cafe' Second Course on Friday. It's a day-long social media professional development seminar that costs only $25 for FPRA members and $50 for FPRA non-members. Seriously, you can't go wrong! I won't go into detail about what will be covered, but you can view the schedule here.

The first course was held in May. It was only a half-day -- but what a GREAT half-day it was! I learned so much I could hardly stand it! Can't wait for this Friday!

I'll be sure to post some of what I learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment