Monday, July 6, 2009

Major Excitement



Happy Monday morning! I'm writing to you from Illinois where I am finishing up my family vacation -- my brother got married!

While here I received two VERY exciting emails! One from Marketing Guru Newt Barrett, who said he would like to feature the Million Dollar Coupon on his content marketing blog! I'll be speaking to him later this week, and I'll be sure to post the link when it is published!

The other email was from David Meerman Scott. He is updating his book The New Rules of Marketing and PR and would like to include the Million Dollar Coupon! Major Wow! David is an amazing Marketing and PR expert, and I am honored to be considered as an example for the book!

In case you haven't heard of the book, it is one of the top marketing books in the world, a BusinessWeek bestseller and is published in 24 languages! David says many universities are using it as text! The new edition is expected to come out in early 2010. Wow. How lucky am I?

I am so excited about the new way of doing Marketing and PR. It has totally revved up my excitement about my business! I'm just chomping at the bit for the next adventure! I saw just how effective it is with the Million Dollar Coupon. I was totally wowed by it! If you haven't yet read David's book -- get it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment